Version No. 210921
1. General. Magnolia River collects Licensee information in an effort to improve Licensee's online experience, and to communicate with Licensee about Magnolia River's products and services. We do not sell or rent Licensee’s personal information to third parties. However, Magnolia River may share Licensee’s information with third parties that provide services on Magnolia River's behalf or with whom Magnolia River has partnered to offer a particular product or service.
4. Information Security. Magnolia River has taken physical, technical, and administrative precautions to help protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and untimely destruction of information under our control, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and firewalls. The storage and communication of information can never be completely secure, so we cannot and do not guarantee that email messages, other communications, or information provided to us will be completely secure. For this reason, we discourage, for instance, the transmission by email of any information deemed sensitive.
6. Data Collected. Magnolia River may collect information that you voluntarily submit to Magnolia River, including but not limited to:
a. Identifying information such as the Licensee's email address;
b. Security information such as the Licensee’s username, password, and acceptance of policies, licenses and warranties;
c. Contact information such as the Licensee’s company name, mailing address and phone number;
d. Queries to Magnolia River for customer service and technical support;
e. Site behavior such as pages visited, downloads, or searches requested; and
f. Browser information such as browser version, IP address, and the presence of various plug-ins and tools.
7. Third-Party Service Providers. Magnolia River employs third-party service providers to perform various functions on our behalf. Third-party services may include, but are not limited to, developing, hosting and maintaining our websites and databases. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use of your information or to contact you outside the context of these services.
9. Data Destruction. At the end of the Licensee’s subscription, Magnolia River agrees to destroy all Licensee-specific data. You have the option for an additional fee of requesting that Magnolia River freeze your account and all the data therein for an agreed-upon period. At the end of that freeze period, you may for an additional fee extend the freeze period. If you choose not to extend the freeze, then all data will be destroyed in accordance with Magnolia River's data retention policy.
10. Data Logging. Magnolia River employs standard software logging capabilities for troubleshooting and auditing activities. You may formally request access to log data for their own internal auditing activities.